Yamaha R1 2015- 5 Button Race Switch - Right side
5 way race bike handlebar switch - Yamaha R1 2015 onwards , Road or race bikes, Standard or YEC kit - Right side
This switch is intended to replace the standard right hand handlebar switch to provide simple Up, Down and Select push buttons replacing the scroll wheel using an intelligent control circuit board embedded within the switch body. No user programming is required, just plug it in and use it. Full data sheet download available on next page tab.
- On/Off (kill switch)
- UP function
- Select (mode) function)
- DOWN function
- Wiring for the brake switch is not included as standard, but can be requested at the time of order for use on road bikes.
- The aluminium assembly has been designed ultra-slim and encompasses 5 sealed switches.
No modification of the bike wiring is necessary, this kit plugs directly into standard wiring connectors
- Width at centre - 13.5mm
- Cable length - Same as the standard switch
- Coating - Black anodise
- Made in the UK
- 5 x sealed push-button switches
- Pre-wired connector to suit the standard bike wiring
- retaining screws
Alternative 3, 4 and 5 way left side switches are available for track bikes using the standard ECU and YEC kit wiring