Cordona PQ8 Quick Shifter
- Intelligent Multichannel Quickshifter
- Engineered with all the latest technology, continuously developed and upgraded.
- Compu Shift, calculates a perfect kill time for each up shift according to engine conditions, acceleration, load and rpm with a selection of 500 different kill times. Adjustable between 40-80ms.
- Makes the ECU believe the engine is still running at up shift; allows for a very smooth and stable up shift without any fault messages or leaned or enriched fuelling.
- Comes with plug and play connectors for Denso and Mitsubishi coils, used on most sport bikes. For other coils the installation is not plug and play, still an easy straight fwd. installation though, hardware for splicing is included. *Automatic rpm controlled ON/OFF, fully adjustable, to prevent the engine from stopping when put in neutral from 1st gear while at idle.
- Will pick +12v from a coil via the red wire going straight to the PQ8 CPU on bikes with stick coils, making for an easy installation, no need to install a 12v wire on bikes with stick coils.
- Has “Smooth Shift” built in to ease the shock loads on the gear box and chain and to lessen loss of traction at up shift, just like the Moto GP shifters. It kills all cylinders simultaneously at up shift but bring them back on in a computer controlled sequence, in conjunction with Compu Shift.
- Waterproof design, the circuit board is encased in glue, aviation grade 26 pin connector.
- Aural horn for test and start up acknowledgement if hidden behind fairings, very useful for set up.
Model specific variants are fabricated with bike specific wire looms. Please choose the correct bike in the drop down menu.