Öhlins TTX GP
For 2018 Öhlins will be updating and revising the TTX GP product line-up. Öhlins are continuously striving to improve their products on quality, consistency and performance. From our latest research and development
we have made a number of component and setting improvements which we have combined into the 2018 shock.
The TTX GP will feature amongst other things a new type of valve which gives better feedback to the rider, also a new piston & piston band which gives together with the new valves better grip, stability and feedback. The new piston & piston band design also wears less than the current design which gives a more consistent performance over a longer period of time.
The new adjuster knobs makes it easier to makes changes on the fly with or without tools compared to the current design.
- TTX technology, twin tube technology
- Rebound and compression adjustment straight from MotoGP
- Adjustment needles with different flow restriction behavior to improve chassis feedback
- Wider and more precise adjustment range
- Completely separated functions for rebound and compression damping
- New valves - better performance
- New piston and piston band - better performance and less wear
- New adjuster knobs - easier adjustment by hand but still adjustable with hexagon tool
- New top out spring
- New decals